Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 1

Well the trip up here was pretty exciting, I was driving next some semis and one of the metal steps decided to fall off and was coming at us at 70 mph, At first I thought It was cardboard or something then I noticed it was metal and it was coming right at us so I swerved and it still took off my mom side mirror, If I didnt swerve It probably wouldve went through the wenshield. Heres the aftermath,



































Also right befor we got to Cincinnati I was just looking out the window and I noticed a yellow car in a ditch that was in front of a tree, I was like hmmm thats weird, Then I noticed it hit the tree head on and white smoke coming from the engine and I noticed some lady resting on the airbag, It was crazy. The only thing I could think of is that she fell asleep at the wheel. Me and mom pulled over and were like OMG, Theres was already two trucks stopped on the side of the road, so we just went on our way. The news says she was in serious conditons and the accident is still under investigation.

Got my replacement phone since mine decided to go to shit a couple days ago, bullshit the store didnt have any. So I had to have it sent to my sister's place.




































My Niece is as tall as my mom and sister and shes only 9! Shes the tallest one in her class. haha




































Demon Dogs, this is the Shnowzer we gave my sister, and we brought Fritz and Sadie, so they were pretty stoked to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment